- September 15, 2016
H.E. Senior Minister, Prak Sokhonn will lead a delegation to attend the 71st Session of the UNGA from 20 to 25 September 2016 in New York
His Excellency PRAK Sokhonn, Senior Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, will lead a delegation to attend the 71st Session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) from 20 to 25 September 2016 in New York.
On the Sidelines of the 71st Session of the UNGA, H.E. Senior Minister will attend the following meetings:
– The ASEAN Foreign Ministers’ Meeting with the President of the 71st UNGA and United Nations Secretary-General (AUMM);
– The Informal ASEAN-US Ministers’ Meeting;
– The Informal ASEAN Foreign Ministerial Meeting (IAMM);
– The Special Session of the ASEAN Foreign Ministers’ Meeting Focusing on Sustainable Development;
– The 3rd ASEAN-Pacific Alliance Ministerial Meeting.
H.E. Senior Minister PRAK Sokhonn will deliver his statement at the 71st Session of the UNGA under the theme “The Sustainable Development Goals: a Universal Push to Transform our World” that the world has been trying to translate into reality in order to achieve better living standard for all people around the globe.
In addition, Senior Minister PRAK Sokhonn will also have several bilateral meetings with Foreign Ministers and heads of delegation of some countries.
Phnom Penh, 15 September 2016