- May 7, 2018
The Ambassador of Cambodia to France offered a working lunch to Mr. Thierry MATHOU
The Ambassador of Cambodia to France, H.E. Dr. CHEM Widhya, on Wednesday April 25 2018, offered a convivial lunch in honor to Mr. Thierry MATHOU, Director of Asia and Oceania of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEFA) accompanied by:
– Mrs. Pauline CARMONA, Deputy Director Asia and Oceania at MEFA; and
– Mr. Hugo WAVRIN, Referent Cambodia to MEFA.
Prominent representatives of the other French institutions present are:
– Mr. Guillaume DINH, Mission officer, diplomatic unit at the Ministry of the Interior;
– Mrs. Sophie MAKARIOU, Director of the Guimet Museum;
– Mr. Christophe MARQUET, Director of the French School of Far East;
– Mr. Pierre BAPTISTE, General Curator Guimet Museum;
– Mr. Hervé Judikaël REGNAUT, Deputy Director of International Relations of the Ministry of National Education.