- May 1, 2018
Lieutenant General HUN MANET’s Visit to Japan
At the invitation of the Japanese Government, Lieutenant General HUN MANET led a group of Cambodian delegation to pay a 5-day visit to Japan from 25 to 29 April 2018.
During the visit, the activities of Lieutenant General HUN MANET and Cambodian Delegation are as follows:
– paying a courtesy call on His Excellency Mr. Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister of Japan, on 26 April 2018.
– meeting with Japan-Mekong parliamentary Friendship Group led by H.E. Mr. Ryu Shionoya, President of Japan-Mekong parliamentary Friendship Group, on 26 April 2018.
– paying a courtesy call on Mr. Masahiko Komura, Vice-President of Liberal Democratic Party, on 27 April 2018.
– paying a courtesy call on H.E. Mr. Itsunori ONODERA, Minister of Defense of Japan, on 27 April 2018.
– paying a courtesy call on H.E. Mr. Taro Kono, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Japan, on 27 April 2018.
– holding a discussion with Admiral Katsutoshi Kawano, Chief of Staff, Joint Staff of the Japan Self Defense Forces, and General Koji Yamasaki, Chief of Staff of Japan Ground Self–Defense Forces, on 27 of April 2018.
– Lieutenant General HUN MANET also met with Japan-Cambodia Parliamentary Friendship Group led by Mr. Masahiro Imamura, Chairman of Japan-Cambodia Parliamentary Friendship Group, on 27 of April 2018.
Taking the opportunity of the visit, on 28 April 2018, Lieutenant General HUN MANET attended the gathering event with the Cambodian people working and living in Japan approximately 400 people.