- February 24, 2017
H.E. Senior Minister, Prak Sokhonn will preside over the “Annual Congress 2017” to be held from 28 February to 1 March at the Ministry.
His Excellency PRAK Sokhonn, Senior Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, will preside over the “Annual Congress 2017” to be held from 28 February to 01 March at the Ministry.
The Congress will be attended by the Ministry’s leaders and officials as well as Cambodia’s Ambassadors/Permanent Representatives and Consuls-General.
In addition to reviewing the 2016 activities and defining 2017 direction, the Congress will also include presentations from line ministries and institutions, which will further promote practical knowledge of Cambodian diplomats to effectively implement their tasks, on the following important themes:
1- Public financial management reform;
- Cambodia’s strategy to attract foreign investments;
- Labor policy and protection of Cambodian migrant workers;
- Methods for analyzing of international political situation;
- Analysis on economic trends and strategy in the region and the world; and
- Anti-corruption measures and principles.
His Excellency Senior Minister PRAK Sokhonn will conclude the Congress with his remarks that will guide Cambodia’s diplomacy in 2017 and the years ahead.
Phnom Penh,24 February 2017